Sunday, August 15, 2010

For My Cousin, Nick

Sometimes I feel very hypocritical about YouTube. You can type something in to the search box and come up with some pretty inappropriate (and stupid) results; other times, I think the videos I see on it are the most hilarious things in the world.
I'll give you an example.
My cousin Nick, and I loooove to watch new, funny, kid-friendly videos on YouTube, and they always result in us quoting every line of the video, driving our family crazy. Our most recent finding was this series of videos called Llamas with Hats, which are about this llama named Carl who always gets himself into situations.
Nick and I find this very amusing.
And every time we quote the lines from Llamas with Hats, it just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
I wonder what the next video finding will be...?
Wanna see for yourself what Nick and I thought was hilarious? Click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baAy7BuDhqc&feature=fvst

No comments:

Post a Comment